این آدرس ایمیل توسط spambots حفاظت می شود. برای دیدن شما نیاز به جاوا اسکریپت دارید
Personality Traits: Self-starter, Self Motivated, Hard Working, Team Player, Flexible to work under pressure in different environments, Ability to travel extensively.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Designing and implementing right routes and sales channels.
- Building and leading a reliable Team.
- Powerful relationship & communication with Business partners and Key accounts, Mini Markets, Wholesalers and sub-distributors across Iran.
- Negotiation capabilities.
- Valuable experience in senior level management in FMCG industry.
- Comprehensive and up-to-date knowledge of Iran’s market and FMCG industry in different categories
- Sales and business development for Food, Non-food, House hold, Home & Personal care, Make up products experience with companies such as
A: Education Background:
- DBA (Doctorate of Business Administration), 2012
Bahar Business school, Professional Management Center representative of Sweden
LULEA University of Technology
- Master of Business Administration (1995)
Tehran Azad Central University, Tehran, Iran
- Bachelor of Science in Industrial Management, (1992)
Shahid Beheshti University, Tehran, Iran
B: Training and extra education fields:
- Third Global Management Conference-2011
- P&G, Distribution Extension (Genève & Tehran 2008)
- General Merchandising Management in retail industry ( UAE & Kuwait City Center_ 2004)
- British American Tobacco, PALL MALL Principles (Dubai_ 2003)
- British American Tobacco, Train The Facilitator,(in Dubai_ 2002)
- British American Tobacco, CES Introduction (Trade Marketing Management, Brand Management & Distribution Management, (in Caspian Hotel, Iran. 2002)
- Reckitt Benckiser, Brands & Trade Marketing Modules,( Dubai_ 2001)
- Unilever INC, Sales and Marketing & Trade Marketing Management Modules ),1994
C: Job Related Skills:
- Strategic Planning, Organizing, Coordinating & Budgeting
- Distribution Extension & Brand Development
- Developing Human Recourse & training skills as a trainer
- Computer Knowledge: Office, Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
- Team work and working with teams to achieve targets”
- Leadership skills
- Presentations & Negotiations
D: Career History:
I)TEHRAN BOURAN Distribution Company (since May 2016 & 2006-2010)
* During sanction period from 2010-2016 I was out of P&G business
Job Title: Country Sales Managers, IRAN
Subject: P&G, Kellogge’s, Kenwood, Ballsen, Import, Marketing, Sales & Distribution
Company HQ Location: Iran- Tehran
- Responsible for the entire sales and distribution in Iran.
- Managing over 800 people across 14 branches and sub-distributors
- Designing, Implementing and Monitoring all Sales Strategies, Plans, Budgets and Projects.
- Setting all annually, quarterly and monthly sales targets, Coverage targets, Customer and Consumer promotions, etc.
- People management of three regional MGRs, three category MGRs, one distribution MGR, one Modern trade MGR, one wholesale MGR, direct report
- Establishing new sales operation
- Opening branches with full operation criteria’s.
- Field operation including Field supervisors and Managers
- Leading, training and implementing full branch operation such as: Logistic, Sales, Distribution, trade marketing and Warehousing.
- Training and Implementing Sales fundamental including DPSM
- Steering business in each channel by defining specific project
- Business results:
- Increasing business size more than 300% in value.
- Increasing numeric and weighted distribution by 200%
- Launching and relaunching new categories as: Gillette, Duracell, Pantene, Head & Shoulders, Pringels, Pampers and Kellogg’s.
II) KAYLA GROUP, Distribution (2013-2016) www.kaylagroup.com
Job Title: Sales Director
Subject: FMCG Sales, Marketing and Distribution of food and soft drinks
Location: Tehran- Iran
KEYLA Group is one of the nationwide distribution companies for local and International brands. Sales, Trade Marketing, Brand development through 13 sales unites with over 400 salesforce and 20 sub-distributors are under supervision of Sales Director
Leading and managing sales force in order to develop active coverage, Costumer services, launching new brands achieving targets of all branches.
Implementing DPSM across all channels
Developing Mini market, Modern trade and Key accounts
Manpower of four regional MGRs, one sub-distributors MGR one Key account MGR.
III) Best Food Ltd INDIA (BFI) June 2011- Feb 2013
Job Title: Country Head Director Iran, Iraq & CIS
Subject: Production, Trading & Marketing of Rice
BFI is worldwide No. 1 supplier in Basmati Rice. The group has achieved significant milestones in a highly competitive environment, such as APEDA Export award, three star export horses rating from the government of India in 2008-2012.
INDIA is the biggest rice supplier to Iran during sanction period and BFI was first Indian Company that registered in Iran to develop Rice business by: sales and marketing & financing for company brands (Pearl, Jinus, Ziyka) including supporting private label packing are my tasks as Country Manager. www.bestfoodgroup.com .
IV) Al- AQILI Group of companies (2002-2006)
Job Titles: Managing Director, CEO, National Sales Manager
Subject: FMCG Sales & Marketing
Since 1985 AL-AQILI was exclusive distributor of British American Company, Super Max, UNILEVER, Panasonic communication, in Iran and during 2004-2006 this group was one the largest foreign investors in Iran through partnership with Iranian partners. My responsibility in group was:
-Managing Director in KAMTEL CO. For Panasonic communication components
-Business development director In PARS SHAHRVAND for general merchandising and chain stores
-National sales manager in PEGAH DISTRIBUTION for British American Tobacco brands such as KENT, DUNHILL, MONTANA, PALL MALL
-CEO in Qeshm Tobacco Company and POLY-ACHRIL in ISFEHAN. Company profile: www.aqili.com .
V) RECKITT BENKISER (2001-2002)
Job Title: Sales Manager
Subject: FMCG Sales & Marketing
Achievements against development objectives, Teamwork, Entrepreneurship &Commitment in order to: Presence, Promote, Place & Pricing of RB Brands as Dettol, Vanish, PIF PAF, VEET. Please visit company profile on: www.rb.com .
VI) GOLESTAN FOOD INDUSTRIES (1992-2001(
Job Title: MD Deputy in sales, Distribution and Marketing
Subject: FMCG production, Sales & Marketing
Location: Iran-CIS Countries
Since 1966 Golestan is a leading company in tea and rice in Iran market and my responsibility was Planning, Organizing, Leading and controlling of all activities related to Sales & Marketing business development in Iran, GCC and CIS countries. Developing of Unilever Business and Brands, please meet company profile on: www.golestan.com .
VII) IRAN AIRCRAFT INDUSTRIES (1984-1991(
Job Title: Cost accountant, Flight Technician
I had responsibility in technical poins and for one year as cost accounting manager.